Friday 14 November 2014

Relationship Matters: I Thought We Were Dating To Get Married But Surprisingly He Had Other Plans

image
I dated someone years ago and it all ended shortly. No specific reason. And just recently I realized he always had in mind it may not have worked out. Probably due to our African cultural differences. So he decided to make a plan B (I didnt know this at the time).
He got married barely a year after it all ended with me. I was so shocked and pissed because I thought, “crap I was his side-chic all along”. He is happily married now in the UK (or so I thought) and I am elsewhere. I am happy with my new partner. In fact very happy, I think God brought the right person to me.
But this ex tries to reach me always. Insisting that we are friends. But only yesterday, I picked up his call after about a year of him trying to reach me. He said he felt it wouldn’t work with us and that’s why he got married. Not necessarily because he loves her, but basically to fill the void. I laughed because it is all so funny to me.
I do not even think of this guy for a second and he spends his forever missing me. I do not know the lady and I definitely wish her well but I do feel terrible for her. Told my partner and he adviced me to simply block the guy. My partner is also my bestie so we communicate like friends. Perhaps after years of being out of reach, he will learn to love his wife. At least I pray so.
I think ladies should pray each day to meet a man who loves and cherishes them and puts them in first place. Guys too though. It can happen both ways. This is not even funny at all.
Source: weddingdigestnaija
To Follow Trending Articles 
twitter @mmdbozz 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Two Tribes In Nigeria

Not many remember what happened in Riyom, Plateau state many years ago. In case you’re among the many who didn’t, this story of mine will re...